Elite Race Series Gen 2 for iPad Air and iPad Pro 9.7
Introducing the second generation Elite Race Series enclosure by Mob Armor.
The Elite Series case is a fully CNC machined tablet enclosure designed for the harshest off-road environments. This is the premium solution to off-road navigation and diagnostics for a race vehicle, prerunner, chase vehicle, or any outdoor operations where tablet safety and protection is vital. This enclosure is designed by Mob Armor and made in California exclusively.
Generally a one week lead time on this product. Please call us if order is urgent for upcoming race, etc.
Main Line: 805.214.1815
Note: iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro 9.7 use the same chassis with different internals. Your iPad Pro 9.7 will fit inside all of our iPad Air 2 specific products.
- Crafted from 6061 T6 Aircraft grade aluminum with black oxide stainless hardware and a matte black powder coated finish. Generation two is 60% faster to install and uninstall tablets into the enclosure with provided hardware.
- Two years of product testing and racer feedback, updates to enclosure have been made in terms of weight reduction, ease of use, and improved functionality. This enclosure has been thermodynamically tested to ensure your tablet can operate in extreme conditions while maintaining nominal CPU temps, even while charging.
- Updated with countersunk 75mm VESA mount pattern, the enclosure is simple to direct mount onto your dashboard in either landscape or portrait viewing. If pan and tilt adjustment is a requirement, the M.A.Q.R.M (Mob Armor Quick Release Mechanism) has 60mm bolt pattern on the back for secure mounting to our Dash Grip or Cage Grip.
- The enclosure is 25% lighter than the first generation while keeping the same protection from dust, mud, and water splash. The internal foam is a proprietary Mob Armor enclosure secret that dampens vibrations to the tablet, protecting delicate processing hardware from vibrations found in many race vehicles.
- Splash-proof and ready for just about anything. This enclosure is not submersible in fluid, but it can take a splash and keep the tablet safe and dry. A pressure fit gasket forms around the glass screen when the tablet is installed ensuring no harmful intrusion of dirt and water. The enclosure is also has clearance for screen protectors and glare reducing film if the user would like.
What is in the box:
(1) Mob Armor Elite Race series case (Gen 2) for iPad Air 1, iPad Air 2, and iPad Pro 9,7.
(1) M.A.Q.R.M. (Mob Armor Quick Release Mechanism) and 75mm VESA mounting capability for direct to dash mounting.
(1) Hardware pack with all tools needed for use.
Additional Equipment Needed
(1) iPad Air 1, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 9.7 + 1 meter charging cable
Software - Mob Armor GPS - Off-Road Tracking and Nav
Click the link below for more information:
There is much to be gained from upgrading navigation systems to new technology. There is a lot of additional information that can be gained from moving to tablet or smart phone navigation. Mob Armor is happy to offer a consultation about software on the market for Apple, Android, and Windows devices.
With our products there isn’t compromise for quality and this product is no exception. This product is built to go in whatever off-road scenario you can put it through.The Elite Series case is a rugged tablet enclosure designed and tested in some of the harshest off-road environments. Everything included in the bundle is weatherized and ready for rain, mud, and is considered splash proof (not submersible). It is made out of 6061 T6 Aircraft grade aluminum with black oxide stainless hardware and a matte black powder coated finish. The Elite Series Case is compatible with 75mm VESA and M.A.Q.R.M. (Mob Armor Quick Release Mechanism) mounting systems. This is the premium solution to off-road navigation and diagnostics for and race vehicle, prerunner, chase vehicle, or outdoor exploration vehicle.
The Elite Race enclosure has been proven in the known desert testing grounds. We have proven this equipment in the Mint 400, Baja 500, Baja 1000, Freedom 250, and more with multiple Class 1800, Trick Trucks, Unlimited Class 1 vehicles, and SXS race vehicles.